The B-100 Biomarker Generator is a revolutionary development in radiopharmaceutical production that delivers a single or batch dose of [18F]FDG, and additional advanced [18F] biomarkers, "on demand". The system provides integration of all components needed to produce and qualify PET biomarkers into a single, self-contained system that occupies a fraction of the space required by conventional solutions, simplifying the implementation of PET.
Click here to download the product sheet (PDF).
The B-100 Biomarker Generator integrates a compact mini-cyclotron, kit based micro-chemistry, and automated quality control, simplifying in-house production of [18F]FDG and advanced biomarkers.
- Compact mini-cyclotron
- Push button graphic interface
- Single or batch dose production
- Capable of producing: 18FDG and Na18F
- Optionally upgraded to produce: 18F−MISO, 18FLT and
- Final dose delivery to syringe or vial (option)
- Automated quality control testing
- Integrated self-shielded cyclotron and chemistry module
- Complete production lab in a 5 x 5 meter area
The B-100 Biomarker Generator provides a unique, affordable, and powerful alternative to conventional cyclotron solutions.
- 30m2 area vs 300m2 reduces build-out costs
- QC automation reduces specialist support
- 1-2 FTE vs. 4-5 FTE reduces operational costs
- Lower radiation minimizes regulatory burden