BG-95 Sub-Compact Self-Shielded Cyclotron
- Low energy (9.5 MeV) compact system, can be placed next to PET/CT
- Integrated self-shielded cyclotron and chemistry module.
- Easy to operate push-button graphic interface.
- Capable of producing: 18FDG, Na18F, 18F−MISO,
18FLT, 18F−Choline, 18F−DOPA,
18F−PSMA, 13N and 68Ga.
- Ideal for Nuclear Cardiology/Oncology and other Medical Applications.
Novel Target for BG-95 Sub-Compact Self-Shielded Cyclotron
- Improved and easier clamp design.
- Improved cooling.
- Capable of twice the beam current as original design.
- Increased yield of Radiopharmaceutials per run.
- New material for better heat transfer.